- Pertaining to pietism, specifically that related to Luther along with his followers; overly pious.
- Of or pertaining to the Pietists; for this reason, in contempt, affectedly or demonstratively spiritual.
- excessively or hypocritically pious
- of or relating to Pietism
- Of or related to the Pietists.
- [lowercase] described as powerful spiritual sensation as distinguished from mere intellectual orthodoxy, or doctrinalism.
Sentence for "pietistic"
- Such sentiments were labeled "pietistic" by…
Equivalent for "pietistic"
Same Context for "pietistic"