- A plant (Rheum rhaponticum) whose acid leafstalks are utilized in creating pies; the garden rhubarb.
- A plant (Rheum Rhaponticum) the leafstalks of which are acid, and are also used in making pies; the garden rhubarb.
- Garden-rhubarb, Rheum Rhaponticum: so-named from its use for pies.
- long cultivated hybrid of Rheum palmatum; stems frequently prepared in pies or as sauce or preserves
- lengthy pinkish bad leafstalks often eaten prepared and sweetened
Sentence for "pieplant"
- The common rhubarb, or pieplant, on…
Hypernym for "pieplant"
Cross Reference for "pieplant"