- Work purchased in accordance with the amount of products turned-out.
- alternate spelling of piece work.
- Work done by the piece or task; work paid for at a rate based on the amount of work done, versus on time used.
- Work done and taken care of by measure of quantity, or by earlier estimation and agreement, in contradistinction be effective done and purchased by measure of time.
- work covered in accordance with the amount created
Sentence for "piecework"
- She did what they called 'piecework'…
Hypernym for "piecework"
Form for "piecework"
Same Context for "piecework"