- noticed or patched, especially in black-and-white: a piebald horse.
- Spotted or blotched, particularly in monochrome.
- Of blended personality, heterogeneous.
- Having spots and spots of black-and-white, or any other colors; mottled; pied.
- Fig.: Mixed.
- having sections or patches colored differently and often brightly
- A piebald animal, specially a horse.
- An animal with piebald color.
- Having spots or patches of white and black or other shade; party-colored; pied: as, a piebald horse.
- therefore blended; heterogeneous; mongrel.
- Definition for "piebald"
- noticed or patched, especially in black-and-white: a piebald…
- View More
- Sentence for "piebald"
- Synonym for "piebald"
- Equivalent for "piebald"
- Same Context for "piebald"
- Urban Dictionary for "piebald"