- a photo representing a word or idea; a hieroglyph.
- accurate documentation in hieroglyphic symbols.
- A pictorial representation of numerical information or connections, specifically a graph, but having each price represented by a proportional amount of images.
- an image that signifies a word or a concept; a hieroglyph
- a graphic personality
- a graph that signifies numerical information using pictures.
- an image or hieroglyph representing and revealing a notion.
- A pictorial logo or indication, or accurate documentation or composing composed of these types of graphic signs: since, the pictographs associated with united states Indians.
- a graphic character used in picture writing
Sentence for "pictograph"
Synonym for "pictograph"
Hypernym for "pictograph"
Same Context for "pictograph"