- A bitter crystalline chemical, C30H34O13, produced by the seed of an East Indian woody vine (Animirta cocculus) and used as a stimulant, especially in treating barbiturate poisoning.
- A poisonous material, extracted from the seeds associated with the Anamirta cocculus, utilized as a stimulant; it is a complex of two alkaloids - picrotoxinin and picrotin
- A bitter white crystalline material based in the cocculus indicus. It is a peculiar toxic neurotic and intoxicant, and consist of a combination of several natural substances.
- A bitter toxic concept which is out there into the seeds of Anamirta Cocculus (A. paniculata), from where it really is removed because of the activity of liquid and liquor.
Sentence for "picrotoxin"
- A crystalline, poisonous, narcotic principle called…
Synonym for "picrotoxin"