- someone who picks hair, especially a thief.
- a guitar for picking a lock.
- a tool built to select locks.
- One who picks hair; a thief.
- An instrument for picking hair.
- person who picks hair; a thief.
- a musical instrument for selecting or starting a lock with no key; a pick. See cut-under choose, 4.
- somebody who picks hair; specifically, a thief which tries to enter doors by choosing the hair.
- A superior chosen wool. Begin to see the quotation.
Sentence for "picklock"
Synonym for "picklock"
Same Context for "picklock"