- A monetary device well worth 1/64 of a rupee, previously found in Asia.
- a tiny copper coin associated with the East Indies, worth significantly less than a cent.
- an alternative solution spelling of paisa.
- a tiny copper coin regarding the East Indies, worth not as much as a single thing.
- a money of account and a copper coin (1 / 4 of anna) of Asia under Uk rule, corresponding to about three fourths of a United shows penny. In addition paysa, pysa.
- Definition for "pice"
- A monetary device well worth 1/64 of a…
- View More
- Sentence for "pice"
- Same Context for "pice"
- Urban Dictionary for "pice"