- A small flute pitched an octave above a consistent flute.
- An instrument like a flute, but smaller, and playing an octave higher.
- A waiter's assistant in a hotel or restaurant.
- A bottle of champagne containing 0.1875 liters of fluid, 1/4 the amount of a typical bottle; 25 % container or snipe.
- a little, shrill flute, the pitch which is an octave more than the ordinary flute; an octave flute.
- a tiny upright piano.
- An organ stop, with a high, piercing tone.
- A small flute, sounding an octave more than the standard flute. Also known as flauto piccolo, octave-flute, ottavino, and ottavius.
- An organ-stop offering shades like those of a piccolo.
- The small or treble bugle, often pitched in E flat.
- a small flute; pitched an octave over the standard flute
- Of, regarding, or becoming a musical tool considerably smaller compared to the typical size: a piccolo trumpet; a piccolo concertina.
- Definition for "piccolo"
- A small flute pitched an octave above a…
- View More
- Sentence for "piccolo"
- Hypernym for "piccolo"
- Cross Reference for "piccolo"
- Form for "piccolo"
- Same Context for "piccolo"
- Urban Dictionary for "piccolo"
- A musical tool associated with woodwind…
- View More