- A pickled relish manufactured from numerous sliced vegetables and hot spices.
- A yellow pickle produced from cauliflower, vegetable marrow, alongside vegetables, pickled with vinegar, sodium, sugar, and spiced with mustard, turmeric, also spices.
- A pickle, typically on a base of chopped green (unripe) tomatoes, but sometimes finely-chopped gherkins, and perchance including other veggies.
- A pickle of varied vegetables with pungent species, -- originally built in the East Indies.
- some sort of pickle consists of numerous vegetables, chopped and experienced with mustard and pungent spices.
- relish of sliced pickled cucumbers and green peppers and onion
Sentence for "piccalilli"
- Foodwise, there are various good quality…
Synonym for "piccalilli"
Hypernym for "piccalilli"
Cross Reference for "piccalilli"