- A horseman in a bullfight whom lances the bull's neck muscle tissue such that it will usually keep its mind reduced when it comes to later phases of the fight.
- A lancer attached to horseback which helps a matador.
- A horseman equipped with a lance, just who in a bullfight gets the first assault of this bull, and excites him by selecting him without wanting to kill him.
- In bull-fighting, one of many horsemen armed with a lance which commence the combat in the arena by pricking the bull to madness using their weapons, but purposely avoid disabling him.
- the horseman just who pricks the bull with a lance early in the bullfight to goad the bull and to make it keep its head reasonable
Sentence for "picador"
- While the picador is relatively safe,…
Hypernym for "picador"
Same Context for "picador"