- A public square in an Italian city.
- A roofed and arcaded passageway; a colonnade.
- New England & Southern Atlantic U.S. the veranda.
- A public square, particularly in an Italian city.
- A veranda.
- An open square in a European city, particularly an Italian city; hence (Arch.), an arcaded and roofed gallery; a portico. In the us the word is popularly put on a veranda.
- An open square in a town surrounded by buildings or colonnades; a plaza: because, the piazza of Covent Garden; the Piazza del Popolo in Rome; the Piazza dell' Annunziata in Florence.
- An arcaded or colonnaded stroll upon the surface of a building; a veranda; a gallery.
- a public square with space for pedestrians
Sentence for "piazza"
Rhyme for "piazza"
Hypernym for "piazza"
Same Context for "piazza"
Urban Dictionary for "piazza"