- A Spanish or Spanish-American coin and device of currency, originally well worth eight real.
- A form of money initially used in the Ottoman Empire, and from now on utilized in the Middle Eastern countries of Egypt, Lebanon, Sudan and Syria.
- See piaster.
- a fractional financial device in Egypt and Lebanon and Sudan and Syria
- 100 kurus equal 1 lira in Turkey
- Definition for "piastre"
- A Spanish or Spanish-American coin and device of…
- View More
- Sentence for "piastre"
- Hypernym for "piastre"
- Same Context for "piastre"
- Variant for "piastre"