- Either of two South US palm trees, Attalea funifera or Leopoldinia piassaba, from where a very good coarse fiber is acquired.
- The fiber of either among these flowers, utilized for making ropes, brushes, and brooms.
- A fibrous product of two Brazilian hand trees (Attalea funifera and Leopoldinia piassaba), formerly found in making brooms and various other purposes.
- Either of those two trees.
- A fibrous item of two Brazilian palm trees (Attalea funifera and Leopoldinia Piassaba), -- used in making brooms, and for other purposes. Called in addition piaçaba and piasaba.
- A coarse dietary fiber yielded by two palms, Attalea funifera and Leopoldinia Piassaba.
- Either associated with above palms.
Sentence for "piassava"
Cross Reference for "piassava"
Variant for "piassava"