- really smooth or peaceful tone. Utilized mainly as a direction.
- The musical term indicating your piece (or a section of it) is played extremely lightly.
- a direction in music; to-be played extremely softly
- an integral part of a composition played very softly or quietly.
- A dynamic indication showing that some of songs must be played pianissimo.
- a percentage of music that is played very softly.
- (songs) reasonable loudness
- really soft; -- a direction to perform a passage because lightly as possible. (Abbrev. pp.)
- chiefly a direction or description in music; extremely smooth
- In music, extremely soft; with all the minimum of power or loudness. Frequently abbreviated pp or ppp.
- Definition for "pianissimo"
- really smooth or peaceful tone. Utilized mainly as…
- View More
- Sentence for "pianissimo"
- Synonym for "pianissimo"
- Hypernym for "pianissimo"
- Equivalent for "pianissimo"
- Same Context for "pianissimo"