- the littlest unit of plant framework.
- among parts which by their particular repetition comprise a flowering plant, each being a single joint of a stem using its leaf or leaves.
- One of the parts which by their particular repetition make up a flowering plant, each being one joint of a stem featuring its leaf or makes; a phytomer.
- In botany, just like phytomer.
- [capitalized] In entomology, a genus of Cerambycidæ.
Sentence for "phyton"
- The term phyton has accordingly been…
Synonym for "phyton"