- some of the genus Phytolacca of herbaceous plants; the poke or pokeweed.
- A genus of herbaceous flowers, a lot of them having berries which are plentiful in extremely red liquid; poke, or pokeweed.
- A genus of plants, types of the order Phytolaccaceæ and tribe Euphytolacceæ, characterized by the depressed-globose berry of from five to twelve sessile carpels.
- kind genus of Phytolaccaceae: pokeweed
Sentence for "phytolacca"
- Generally swollen glands and most glandular…
Hypernym for "phytolacca"