- The chemistry of flowers.
- The study associated with chemical substances present flowers.
- The number of chemical compounds and chemical processes present in a certain plant.
- Chemistry in its reference to veggie figures; veggie biochemistry.
- Vegetable biochemistry; the chemistry of plants.
- the part of organic chemistry dealing with the chemistry of flowers
Sentence for "phytochemistry"
- The curriculum provides a thorough grounding…
Hypernym for "phytochemistry"
Etymologically Related for "phytochemistry"