- Having a connecting pipe between the air kidney and a part of the alimentary channel, as in particular fishes.
- Having a duct towards the air bladder.
- regarding the Physostomi.
- Having a duct into the atmosphere bladder.
- related to the Physostomi.
- getting the lips and air-bladder connected by an air-duct, as a fish; particularly, of or pertaining to the Physostomi. In addition physostomatous, physostome.
- Definition for "physostomous"
- Having a connecting pipe between the air kidney…
- View More
- Sentence for "physostomous"