- The germ history of the features, or perhaps the history of the introduction of vital tasks, within the individual, becoming the limbs of ontogeny.
- The germ reputation for the features, or the reputation for the introduction of important tasks, within the specific, becoming among branches of ontogeny. See morphogeny.
- In biology, the genesis of function; the development or development of those features of living matter which are the province of physiology.
- The technology or history of the advancement of features of living matter.
- Definition for "physiogeny"
- The germ history of the features, or perhaps…
- View More
- Variant for "physiogeny"