- regarding both physical and chemical properties.
- associated with physical biochemistry.
- determined by the combined activity of both physical and chemical processes.
- Of or related to real chemistry.
- relating to the concepts of both physics and chemistry; dependent on, or produced by, the shared activity of real and chemical companies.
- regarding actual chemistry
- Pertaining or regarding both physics and chemistry; produced by combined real and chemical action or causes.
- regarding real biochemistry; as a result of the causes with which actual biochemistry can be involved.
Sentence for "physicochemical"
- He worked in various projects related…
Same Context for "physicochemical"