- Scientific analysis of the properties and behavior of substance methods mostly by actual theory and method, because, for example, the thermodynamic analysis of macroscopic chemical phenomena.
- The technology that makes use of theories and practices from physics to analyze chemical systems.
- the branch of biochemistry working with the physical properties of chemical compounds
- Definition for "physical chemistry"
- Scientific analysis of the properties and behavior of…
- View More
- Hypernym for "physical chemistry"
- Cross Reference for "physical chemistry"