- A member regarding the genus Physeter; a sperm whale.
- A filtering device managed by air force.
- The genus that features the sperm-whale.
- A filtering device operated by atmosphere force.
- A sperm-whale or cachalot.
- [capitalized] [NL.] The typical genus of Physe-terinæ, containing the ordinary large spermaceti-whales, or cachalots.
- a type of filter when the rate of percolation associated with the filtrate is increased by pressure.
- type genus of Physeteridae
Sentence for "physeter"
- How the monstrous physeter was slain…
Hypernym for "physeter"