- The slim, flat, transparent larval phase of particular lobsters.
- The larva of spiny lobsters (Palinurus and allied genera). Its body is remarkably thin, flat, and transparent; the feet are particularly long. Called also glass-crab, and glass-shrimp.
- A spurious genus of crustaceans, considering specific larval types called by Leach Phyllosoma clavicornis. See glass-crab.
- Definition for "phyllosoma"
- The slim, flat, transparent larval phase of particular…
- View More
- Variant for "phyllosoma"