- any one of various branchiopod crustaceans having swimming and respiratory appendages that resemble leaves.
- some of a few branchiopod crustaceans whoever appendages resemble leaves
- one of many Phyllopoda. [Also used adjectively.]
- A crustacean associated with order Phyllopoda.
- Of or concerning the phyllopods.
- Having foliaceous feet; getting the limbs expanded and flattened like leaves; especially, of or related to the Phyllopoda.
Sentence for "phyllopod"
- But this is by no means…
- View More