- A flattened leafstalk that features as a leaf, as in an acacia.
- A flattened petiole or leaf rachis that resembles and procedures as a leaf, and may or may not be coupled with a real lamina.
- identical to phyllodium.
- just like phyllodium.
- In some echinoids, among the leaf-shaped areas into which the ambulacra tend to be expanded.
- an expanded petiole dealing with the big event of a leaf blade
Sentence for "phyllode"
- In trials where rainfall is relatively…
Hypernym for "phyllode"
Etymologically Related for "phyllode"
Variant for "phyllode"