- Of or relating to the evolutionary lineage and improvement a species or set of organisms; phylogenetic.
- Of or pertaining to phylogeny; phylogenetic
- of or regarding the evolutionary improvement organisms
- regarding a race or tribe.
- In biology, related to a phylum for the animal kingdom, or even the construction of phyla; phylogenetic.
- In botany, regarding the divisions of the veggie kingdom seen genetically; phylogenetic.
- Definition for "phyletic"
- Of or relating to the evolutionary lineage and…
- View More
- Sentence for "phyletic"
- Same Context for "phyletic"