- Archaic Any disease associated with lungs or throat, such symptoms of asthma or a cough.
- A wasting illness of this lungs, like symptoms of asthma or tuberculosis; phthisis.
- Any wasting illness.
- you enduring phthisis.
- Any wasting or shrinking of some other body component such as, for instance, the attention (phthisis bulbi).
- identical to phthisis.
- A consumption or wasting away; phthisis.
- one affected with phthisis.
- Of or relating to phthisis or tuberculosis; tubercular.
- Definition for "phthisic"
- Sentence for "phthisic"
- Form for "phthisic"
- Same Context for "phthisic"
- Variant for "phthisic"