- A colorless crystalline natural acid, C6H4(COOH)2, prepared from naphthalene and used in the forming of dyes, perfumes, alongside organic substances.
- any one of three isomeric fragrant organic dicarboxylic acids, C6H4(COOH)2; particularly the ortho- isomer manufactured from naphthalene, utilized in the forming of dyes, perfumes also substances.
- a colorless acid accustomed make dyes and perfumes
- a white crystalline substance, C6H4.(CO2H)2, analogous to benzoic acid, and used in the brilliant dyestuffs called the phthaleins.
- Definition for "phthalic acid"
- A colorless crystalline natural acid, C6H4(COOH)2, prepared from…
- View More
- Hypernym for "phthalic acid"
- Form for "phthalic acid"