- Of or regarding the brain.
- Anatomy Of or relating to the diaphragm: the phrenic neurological.
- Of or regarding the diaphragm
- Relating to the mind or mental activity
- Of or related to the diaphragm; diaphragmatic.
- of or regarding the diaphragm
- In anatomy, of or regarding the diaphragm; diaphragmatic: because, a phrenic artery, vein, or neurological.
- Inferior, two small branches of abdominal aorta.
- Superior, a slender branch from each inner mammary. Also referred to as comes nervi phrenici.
- A mental disease; also, a medicine or remedy for these types of an ailment.
- Definition for "phrenic"
- Sentence for "phrenic"
- In clinical research on the product,…
- View More
- Synonym for "phrenic"
- Cross Reference for "phrenic"
- Same Context for "phrenic"