- The noticeable outer layer of a star, specially of this sunshine.
- A visible area level of a star, and particularly that a sun.
- A sphere of light; esp., the luminous envelope of this sunshine.
- An envelop of light; especially, the luminous envelop, expected to contain incandescent matter, surrounding the sun.
- the intensely luminous surface of a star (especially the sun's rays)
- Definition for "photosphere"
- The noticeable outer layer of a star, specially…
- View More
- Sentence for "photosphere"
- Hypernym for "photosphere"
- Astronomy Dictionary for "photosphere"