- A play filmed or arranged for filming as a movie. Also called photodrama.
- a theatrical play that's been filmed for showing as a film.
- a novel adapted from a film and illustrated with photographic stills extracted from the film. Usage mostly confined towards the hushed era of Hollywood.
- a phrase used by specific magazines of 1910s talking about the film itself; occasionally made use of interchangeably using the term "motion image."
- A play for representation or convention by going pictures; additionally, the moving-picture representation of a play.
- Definition for "photoplay"
- A play filmed or arranged for filming as…
- View More
- Sentence for "photoplay"
- Same Context for "photoplay"