- a musical instrument for calculating a residential property of light, specifically luminous intensity or flux.
- any one of a few devices used to determine various facets of the power of light.
- a guitar for calculating the strength of light, or, more specifically, for contrasting the relative intensities of different lights, or their relative illuminating power.
- a musical instrument familiar with measure the strength of light, especially to compare the relative ! intensities regarding the light emitted from different resources.
- In photography, a computer device for identifying the correct amount of time for publicity. See actinometer.
- An instrument for determining how long proper for photographic exposures.
- photographic gear that measures the intensity of light
- measuring tool for measuring the luminous strength of a source by contrasting it (visually or photoelectrically) with a typical supply
- determine some part of light (from a star) using a photometer.
- Definition for "photometer"
- a musical instrument for calculating a residential property…
- View More
- Sentence for "photometer"
- To accomplish this mission, a space-based…
- View More
- Rhyme for "photometer"
- Cross Reference for "photometer"
- Etymologically Related for "photometer"
- Form for "photometer"
- Same Context for "photometer"