- Of, relating to, or concerning any one of numerous methods through which plates have decided for printing in the form of photography.
- of or associated with some of a number of ways of printing via a plate which has been ready photographically, and will consist of both text and images
- with respect to, or designating, any photographic process for which a printing area is acquired without input of hand engraving.
- of or associated with or involving numerous ways of using photography to produce dishes for printing
- regarding or consisting when you look at the technical creation of images because of the help of light, as in photoengraving, photolithography, etc.
Sentence for "photomechanical"
- A colotype, on the other hand,…
- View More