- A picture made by photolithography.
- A lithograph created by photolithography.
- A lithographic image or backup from a stone made by aid from photography.
- A print produced by photolithography.
- a lithograph made by photographically produced plates
- to replicate in the form of photolithography; make a photolithograph of.
- to make (a picture, a duplicate) by the procedure for photolithography.
- to create (a picture or copy) by the process of photolithography.
- To produce or reproduce because of the help of photolithography.
- Definition for "photolithograph"
- Sentence for "photolithograph"
- Hypernym for "photolithograph"
- Form for "photolithograph"