- the entire process of printing from an intaglio plate, etched based on a photographic picture.
- An intaglio procedure for printing photographic reproductions in papers and books.
- A print so made.
- A photoengraving; additionally, the method in which these types of an image is produced.
- the skill of creating on material, by a software of the activity of light on a sensitized surface, frequently supplemented by etching, an incised engraved dish for printing.
- A print extracted from a photograph upon copper, etched with acid, and produced by the copperplate procedure.
- publishing from an intaglio dish prepared by photographic techniques
- an intaglio printing from gravure
- utilizing photography to create a plate for publishing
Sentence for "photogravure"
- Manuscripts by Leonardo dispersed throughout Europe,…
Synonym for "photogravure"
Hypernym for "photogravure"
Same Context for "photogravure"