- a graphic, particularly an optimistic print, taped by a camera and reproduced on a photosensitive surface.
- a photo created by projecting a picture onto a photosensitive area such a chemically addressed plate or film, CCD receptor, etc.
- an image or likeness acquired by photography.
- A picture created by any procedure of photography.
- a representation of an individual or scene by means of a print or clear slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- To simply take a photograph of.
- To simply take a photo or likeness of in the form of photography
- is the niche for photographs: She photographs well.
- to train photography; to simply take pictures.
- To just take an image of.
- To just take pictures.
- to surface in a photograph.
- go through being photographed in a particular method
- record on photographic movie
- to create a likeness or facsimile of by photographic means
- Definition for "photograph"
- a graphic, particularly an optimistic print, taped by…
- View More
- Sentence for "photograph"
- Quotes for "photograph"
- "A family's photograph album is generally…"
- View More
- Synonym for "photograph"
- Verb Forms for "photograph"
- Phrases for "photograph"
- Cross Reference for "photograph"
- Form for "photograph"
- Same Context for "photograph"
- Urban Dictionary for "photograph"