- the entire process of reproducing visual material by moving the picture photographically to a plate or another surface, which can be then etched for printing.
- A plate made by this procedure.
- A reproduction created by this process.
- an ongoing process of transferring a photographic picture onto a plate which can be after that etched and imprinted
- A plate or reproduction made applying this process
- provide participle of photoengrave.
Sentence for "photoengraving"
- A photoengraving plant the British loaned…
Hypernym for "photoengraving"
Cross Reference for "photoengraving"