- the entire process of obtaining an etched or engraved plate from the photographic image, to be used in publishing; also, an image produced by these types of a process.
- A common title for several processes by which an image might be designed to afford a plate-matrix from where could be taken images in ink equivalent into the original of the photographic image.
- A print or dish created by photography and produced by etching to be used on a type-printing press.
- an engraving regularly replicate an illustration
- Definition for "photo-engraving"
- the entire process of obtaining an etched or…
- View More
- Sentence for "photo-engraving"
- Hypernym for "photo-engraving"
- Cross Reference for "photo-engraving"