- Penetrated by or obtaining light.
- Designating or concerning the layer of a body of water which penetrated by adequate sunlight for photosynthesis: the photic area of this ocean.
- of, associated with, or irradiated by light; particularly describing that the main near-surface sea is which photosynthesis is possible
- Of or pert. to light; specif., relating to the production of light by the lower animals.
- of or relating to or due to light
- Of or related to those forms of radiation that are effective of luminous impacts; relating to light.
- In phytogeography, well-lighted: designating the top of bright area of systems of water where light is sufficiently intense the regular improvement microphytes. Correlated with dysphotic and aphotic.
- Definition for "photic"
- Sentence for "photic"
- Form for "photic"