Definition for "phot"
Sentence for "phot"
Hypernym for "phot"
Same Context for "phot"
Urban Dictionary for "phot"
- A unit of lighting add up to one lumen per square centimeter.
- A photometric unit of illuminance, or luminous flux through a place (representation ph).
- A proposed photometric product equal to an illumination of just one lux for example 2nd; one lumen of light-flux placed on a surface of just one square meter for starters second of time.
- Abbreviations of photographic
- [lowercase or cap.] of photography.
- a unit of illumination add up to 1 lumen per square centimeter; 10,000 phots equal 1 lux