- a difficult, powerful, corrosion-resistant bronze containing tin and handful of phosphorus, utilized in device components, springs, and good tubing.
- Any alloy of copper with 3.5 to 10% tin or more to at least oneper cent phosphorus, notable for toughness, strength, reduced coefficient of rubbing, and fine-grain.
- are designed with the addition of phosphorus and silicon respectively to ordinary bronze, as they are described as great tenacity.
- a corrosion-resistant bronze containing phosphorus; utilized in bearings and gears
- Definition for "phosphor bronze"
- a difficult, powerful, corrosion-resistant bronze containing tin and…
- View More
- Hypernym for "phosphor bronze"