- An organic ingredient, C4H10N3O5P, present in muscles and effective at saving and offering power for muscular contraction. Also referred to as creatine phosphate.
- A phosphorylated by-product of creatine which is used in muscle tissue to keep chemical energy
- a natural mixture of creatine and phosphoric acid; found in the muscles of vertebrates where its hydrolysis releases power for muscular contraction
- Definition for "phosphocreatine"
- An organic ingredient, C4H10N3O5P, present in muscles and…
- View More
- Sentence for "phosphocreatine"
- Synonym for "phosphocreatine"
- Hypernym for "phosphocreatine"