- A colorless volatile fluid or gasoline, COCl2, utilized as a poison gas and in making glass, dyes, resins, and plastics.
- Alternative form of carbonyl chloride.
- A reactive compound (COCl2), also called carbonyl choride, used in synthesis of several substances. In the First Worlds War it absolutely was additionally made use of as a poisonous gas in combat.
- a colorless poisonous gasoline that has the scent of new-mown hay; found in chemical warfare
- creating, or generated by, the action of light; -- made use of particularly to designate a gas also known as carbonyl chloride. See carbonyl.
- Definition for "phosgene"
- A colorless volatile fluid or gasoline, COCl2, utilized…
- View More
- Sentence for "phosgene"
- Hypernym for "phosgene"
- Same Context for "phosgene"
- Variant for "phosgene"