- The practice of transcribing speech noises by means of phonetic signs.
- an approach of phonetic publishing of the English language, in which the majority of the normal letters and lots of new forms are utilized to be able to indicate each primary noise by another personality.
- A method of phonetic printing for the English language, as devised by Mr. Pitman, for which most the normal letters and several brand new types are utilized to show each primary sound by another character.
- a way of representing all the noises of message by a distinct printed personality or letter; phonetic publishing.
Sentence for "phonotypy"
- It is true that phonotypy would…
- View More