- a tool that produces an obvious screen of the mechanical properties of a sounding body, particularly of musical instruments.
- a computer device that presents an image representing the acoustical properties of a musical instrument etc.
- a guitar for observing or displaying the movements or properties of sounding systems; particularly, an apparatus invented by König for testing the grade of musical strings.
- a guitar for creating luminous figures by the vibrations of sounding systems.
- a device for recording music since it is played or sung, or even for testing the grade of strings for musical tools.
- just like microphone.