- of or associated with phonography or even a phonograph
- Of or related to phonography; based on phonography.
- Of or with respect to phonograph; carried out by the phonograph.
- Pertaining to or utilized in the writing or representation of noise.
- Of, pertaining to, or associated with nature of phonography, or phonetic shorthand; produced in or utilizing phonetic shorthand: as, a phonographic note or report; a phonographic reporter.
- Of or related to the phonograph; produced by method of the phonograph.
Sentence for "phonographic"
- The Phonograph makes it possible to…
Equivalent for "phonographic"
Same Context for "phonographic"