- A character or logo, as in a phonetic alphabet, representing a word or phoneme in speech.
- A group of letters which share the same letter combo connected with a sound, eg rhyming terms.
- A letter, personality, or level regularly express a particular noise.
- accurate documentation of sounds created by a phonograph.
- A graphic personality representing a sound associated with the human voice.
- The record of noise made by a phonograph, and/or sheet of tin-foil or cylinder of wax by which its produced.
- any written symbol standing for an audio or syllable or morpheme or word
- Definition for "phonogram"
- A character or logo, as in a phonetic…
- View More
- Sentence for "phonogram"
- Hypernym for "phonogram"
- Cross Reference for "phonogram"