- Of or associated with phlogiston.
- Of, regarding, or inducing irritation or fever; inflammatory.
- Pertaining to phlogiston.
- Containing phlogiston.
- Inflammatory; belonging to inflammations and fevers.
- Of or pertaining to phlogiston, or to belief in its existence.
- Inflammatory; owned by inflammations and fevers.
- Pertaining or relating to phlogiston.
- In medicine, inflammatory.
Definition for "phlogistic"
Sentence for "phlogistic"
- If the fire particles are separated,…
Synonym for "phlogistic"
Same Context for "phlogistic"