- A mineral associated with zeolite group, a hydrated potassium, calcium and aluminum silicate with monoclinic crystals.
- A hydrous silicate of aluminia, lime, and soft drink, a zeolitic mineral generally happening in complex twin crystals, frequently cruciform in form; -- called additionally christianite.
- In mineralogy, a hydrous silicate of aluminium, calcium, and potassium, frequently within cruciform twin crystals.
- a team of white or reddish crystalline nutrients for the zeolite household composed of a hydrous silicate of calcium and potassium and aluminum
- Definition for "phillipsite"
- A mineral associated with zeolite group, a hydrated…
- View More
- Synonym for "phillipsite"
- Hypernym for "phillipsite"
- Variant for "phillipsite"